For General Enquiries:
020 3433 7822 / 020 3433 7820

For Pension Transfer or Divorce Enquiries:
020 3433 7821

For Retirement Enquiries:
020 3314 4940

For Pensioner Payroll Enquiries:
020 4558 2035 / 020 7113 3715

For Police Pension Scheme Enquiries:
020 4558 2261 / 020 3433 7820
 And/or visit:

Frequently asked questions

What happens if I change my address?

If you change your address please inform us.

What happens if I change my bank or building society details?

If you change your bank or building society details you must let us know by completing the change of bank details form, found in our resources section.

What happens if I move overseas?

We can continue to pay your pension to a UK bank or building society account.

Please contact us with regards to our policy for payments that differ from this payment method.

How will my divorce impact my pension?

You and your partner will need to consider how to treat your pension as part of any divorce/dissolution settlement.

Life cover

As a member of the Scheme you have valuable life cover, which is a lump sum paid on your death. If you have previously expressed the wish for your husband, wife or civil partner to receive this, you may want to fill in a new Expression of Wish form (see 'Resources' section) to let us know of any changes.

Please contact us for more information.

Click here for links to a number of websites that you may find helpful.

Useful links